Studio Product Photography
for retail community and on-line shops
We shoot and retouch studio product photography all day, every day so we are able to keep our rates reasonable.
Let me explain you Our basic rates for product photography:
we are not charging our clients on per hour basis or per day basis, we are charging only per
photo ready to use for web and prints.
1-4 photos: $45 per photo
5-10 photos: $40 per photo
10-20 photos: $35 per photo
20-50 photos: $30 per photo
50-100 photos: $25 per photo
100 and more photos: $23 per photo
Rush delivery $10 per photo, $100 minimum rush charge (optional) 3 business day rush delivery for even faster service.
what is included:
* All of our studio product photography images are delivered as high resolution 300 DPI jpeg files, perfect for use in print or on the web. Our image server
also resizes images on-demand so you don’t have to. All photos are captured at a minimum of 12 megapixels. Optionally, we are also able
to upgrade a maximum resolution of over 40 megapixels (medium format
camera) for demanding resolution needs such as large prints and product packaging.
* Each photograph goes through careful retouching prior to final delivery. We examine and adjust color and brightness levels to ensure
the proper tone and vibrant exposure. Noticeable dust, lint, or scratches that may remain are expertly removed.
* In our studio product photography You you may choose: white background with shadow or white background with reflection.
* Products are gently cleaned to remove dust and lint prior to photography. We use compressed air, microfiber cloths, and special brushes designed to lift micro-dust to help ensure your
products look their best for photography.
Garments and fabrics are steamed to remove wrinkles and white cotton gloves are worn to prevent smudges and fingerprints on shiny surfaces.
* Upon final delivery, the photographs become licensed to your company for use on a royalty-free basis. This means you are free to use the photographs in any of your publications as many times
as you like, with as wide a distribution as you like, without ever having to pay us royalties for their use. We allow the use of these photos in all forms of media including print advertising, packaging,
web, television, etc. We do retain the copyrights for delivered photos and the photographs may not be re-sold to any third party without prior written permission.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question or need more clarification on shooting process of studio product photography.
Check out more our photos at Shantal jewelry